Top 5, Not to be Missed Features at the Show
There’s so much to do, see, learn and shop for at the Southern Ideal Home Show, so to better help guests plan their visit here are the Top 5, not-to-be-missed features at the show.
1. Matt Muenster from HGTV’s Bath Crashers. Looking to redo a bath? Whether it’s the power room or master bath, Matt Muenster from HGTV & DIY Network’s Bath Crashers has seen it all. He’s redone hundreds of baths on the hit show, and he’ll be at the show all three days to share his best tips, tricks and designs.
2. Landscaping Features. The Southern Ideal Home Show is the place to see expansive outdoor water feature/living gardens right inside the Fairgrounds.
3. Brews and Bites. The Triangle is coasting into fall - -and that means the kick off of entertaining season be it tailgating or autumn holidays. Local craft breweries and restaurants will be on hand for a daily “happy hour” tasting and sampling of the season’s best beers and bites.
4. Hero Days. The show salutes our community’s heroes on Friday, September 22 with Hero Day. All Active & Retired Military and First Responders (EMTs, firefighters, police) will receive complimentary admission to the Southern Ideal Home Show. Valid ID is required. On Sunday, the show celebrates Teacher Appreciation Day. As a thank you, teachers will receive FREE admission with valid ID on Sunday only.
5. Kohler Bold Experience. Kohler is bringing its state-of-the-art mobile showroom to the Southern Ideal Home Show. Climb aboard and check out the latest in bathroom faucets, shower heads, toilets, accessories and more.